1. What area do we serve?
We are happy to make deliveries locally within the Miami area.
2. What is our delivery fee?
We charge 10 dollars for delivery.
3. What is the turn around time once an order has been placed?
Once we receive the order, you will receive a confirmation email from us telling you how soon the order will be ready. Typically it will be available within 24 hours, except for orders placed on Saturdays.
4. Can you request a specific delivery date and window.
Yes, you absolutely may. We will do our best to fulfill your request. If this date is later than the typical 24 hour window, make sure to include that in the notes when order is placed.
5. Can orders be expedited for same day delivery?
Send us an email and we will try to accommodate your request for an additional fee.
6. What if my flowers arrive damaged?
If there is any problem with your flowers, please let us know as soon as possible in order to correct the issue. Flowers are perishable, we are not responsible for anything not communicated within 24 hours of delivery.
7. What is the difference between the bouquets and the arrangements?
Our bouquets will arrive wrapped with kraft paper instead of arriving in a vase as do our arrangements.
8. Are the arrangements exactly the same as those pictured?
The arrangements may vary in color and varietals depending on what is available in the market when the order is placed. However they will have the same overall consistency.
9. Can orders be refunded?
Once an order is placed, there are no refunds. However, if you cancel before order production is started, we will issue you a store credit that must be used within 60 days.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org